Change font size
It is currently 26 Jul 2014, 01:03
extra income

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: traininghero & traininglooptime
PostPosted: 09 Jan 2011, 21:30 

I've been using the bot for a while now and I never got the traininghero to cycle through the cities. I have the traininghero configline in both my cities and there is an empty spot in my feasting hall, but the hero doesn't cycle (I know for sure cuz there are troops being scheduled while the hero is out farming).

I tried the "traininglooptime" (and also the "trainingherolooptime") command, but they both give me an error:

Error: traininglooptime must be among build, research, config, ballsused, troop, fortification, npclist, npctroops, npcheroes, npc10list, npc10troops, npc10heroes, valleytroop, huntingpos, traininghero, nexttrainingpos, spamheroes, gatepolicy, distancepolicy

Anyone a suggestion on how how I should use this command?

Post subject: Re: traininghero & traininglooptime
PostPosted: 17 Jan 2011, 14:03 

botter wrote:
I've been using the bot for a while now and I never got the traininghero to cycle through the cities. I have the traininghero configline in both my cities and there is an empty spot in my feasting hall, but the hero doesn't cycle (I know for sure cuz there are troops being scheduled while the hero is out farming).

I tried the "traininglooptime" (and also the "trainingherolooptime") command, but they both give me an error:

Error: traininglooptime must be among build, research, config, ballsused, troop, fortification, npclist, npctroops, npcheroes, npc10list, npc10troops, npc10heroes, valleytroop, huntingpos, traininghero, nexttrainingpos, spamheroes, gatepolicy, distancepolicy

Anyone a suggestion on how how I should use this command?

Nope... but I would love to see an answer on this. Hate seeing my troops get trained by my hero's younger red-headed brother.

PostPosted: 18 Jan 2011, 14:31 

for now, try using nexttrainingpos to get it done....

ie. if you have 2 cities. 111,111 and 222,222, make sure you have:

traininghero BOB
nexttrainingpos 222,222

traininghero BOB
nexttrainingpos 111,111

just make sure you have him hitting 10's in one of your cities, so he doesn't cycle through too fast. Obviously for more cities, you need to decide which order to send him around in.

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2011, 22:55 

@jh12, thanks for the tip. this seems to work.

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2011, 21:43 

how long wil the hero stay in another city whit this command?

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2011, 19:59 

mimi wrote:
how long wil the hero stay in another city whit this command?

with nexttrainingpos command, the hero will stay there as long as he doesn't have anything to do. What i have seen with 2 cities, is he goes and attacks level 10, then when he gets back, goes to city 2, trains heros, and comes back, and is sent out to attack level 10 again, rinse and repeat. If level 10 requirements are not meant, he should sit idle until he can train more troops, and then move to other city, train, and come back.

make sense?

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]