Change font size
It is currently 30 Oct 2014, 15:51
extra income

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 5   [ 45 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: AutoEvony
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2010, 13:27 

I don't know who all has been suspended in the last month or so but i've been hit three times....
And other developers have also...

Henrik and I have been adding new functionality over the last 3 - 4 months and those that haven't seen bob's reincarnation are welcome to take a look

https://bitbucket.org/straydawg/autoevony2/wiki/Home
https://bitbucket.org/gargit/autoevony/wiki/Home

Anyone serious about adding to the bot and has the time to do so on a regular basis is welcome to assist.

Post subject: Re: AutoEvony
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2010, 15:14 

Any ideas on detection?

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2010, 16:45 

Nice that this site is still up, had forgot it lol

PostPosted: 20 Aug 2010, 19:42 

StrayDawg wrote:
I don't know who all has been suspended in the last month or so but i've been hit three times....

https://bitbucket.org/straydawg/autoevony2/wiki/Home
https://bitbucket.org/gargit/autoevony/wiki/Home

I assume using this will just get you banned, correct?

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2010, 11:09 

Nice to see you guys still around. Thought we'd all lost touch completely.

I am one of the people who still uses Bobs version, March 25th was the last download I got. Would love to see any updates.

I downloaded the Tortoise HG etc to start editing my own version of the bot just as everything got taken down. Would love some help on starting this again if anyone can help me, please PM me.

Great to see you guys back! :)

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2010, 13:03 

I too am so glad to see some real posts here.

Stray - downloaded your client. OMG it's brilliant! Love the map and help additions, esp in commands section. I dunno how many times I sent commands to chat window!

Bob - I cannot thank you enough for your efforts over the time.

I have been running accounts with the bot on and off, different servers. And in the last month have been hit two times also on all accounts.

I am now trying only to run the bot for 8 hours. The sweeps seem to be across the server and I avoided one sweep by seeing one of my accounts get hit first on another server and stopping bot use on the others. I cant say this worked of if it was coincidence.

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2010, 14:06 

tiger123 wrote:
The sweeps seem to be across the server and I avoided one sweep by seeing one of my accounts get hit first on another server and stopping bot use on the others. I cant say this worked or if it was coincidence.
Worth knowing though, thanks.

Oh and I agree, Stray's update rocks. 8-)

Thanks again to Stray, GargIT and Bob12. :)

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2010, 14:38 

GargIT did the map and help stuff can't take credit for that...

But it has progressed nicely ;)

I took 3 months off after my "main" account got the perm ban and just got fed up with the whole thing

But i'm loving it now again...

If you can come up with anything new you want added I created a forum @

http://autoevony.kjresources.com

and with the help of London will be trying to keep the wiki updated with all the new stuff added and help document some stuff that needs rewriting

If anyone else wants to help I have some stuff i'm working on but haven't had the time to dig into the deep stuff to figure out how it needs to be done

PostPosted: 26 Aug 2010, 15:12 

tiger123 wrote:
The sweeps seem to be across the server and I avoided one sweep by seeing one of my accounts get hit first on another server and stopping bot use on the others. I cant say this worked of if it was coincidence.

Interesting observation.

Has anyone downloaded and decompiled the latest evonyclient.swf file to see if they're injecting some form of "are you really our client?" command they can inject to identify people who aren't running their client?

If anyone has experience writing LSPs, I'd love to see if there were a way to write basic proxy which could attach itself to the evony data stream and show the in-bound and outbound AMF commands from the client itself. Personally I've like to develop an evo-bot-like application which sits next to the actual client itself, injecting commands as necessary to perform certain functions.

PostPosted: 26 Aug 2010, 18:27 

BoredBotter wrote:
tiger123 wrote:
The sweeps seem to be across the server and I avoided one sweep by seeing one of my accounts get hit first on another server and stopping bot use on the others. I cant say this worked of if it was coincidence.

Interesting observation.

Has anyone downloaded and decompiled the latest evonyclient.swf file to see if they're injecting some form of "are you really our client?" command they can inject to identify people who aren't running their client?

If anyone has experience writing LSPs, I'd love to see if there were a way to write basic proxy which could attach itself to the evony data stream and show the in-bound and outbound AMF commands from the client itself. Personally I've like to develop an evo-bot-like application which sits next to the actual client itself, injecting commands as necessary to perform certain functions.

I built my service around analyzing packets through a proxy I made for Evony. It is also how my future bot ETA will function. It will run as a proxy bot.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 5   [ 45 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next